Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #93 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
First of all let me start by saying I love strawberries and this cereal take strawberries to the next level. I love eating these especially when the kids are sleeping so that I do not have to share you will not be disappointed buying the cereal
Brianna B.
Sandy, UT
My kids devoured this box! And they don't even like to eat cereal that often. I like that you can taste the strawberry flavor but it's definitely not too sweet like other sugary cereals.
Jessica O.
Santee, CA
Not bad, but I was expecting more of a strawberry flavor. It has a hint of strawberry but if I didn't know, it would have taken me several bites to realize it had strawberry in it.
melissa d.
Oklahoma City, OK
I clicked the picture for the peanut butter Cheerios and it's showing a different picture. I love peanut butter anything and it was just enough peanut butter flavor on the Cheerios!
Kimmy K.
Brownsburg, IN
Cheerios always kills it when it comes to their limited edition flavors. I've had the pumpkin spice as well (which tastes absolutely amazing). This strawberry won't let you down. It's like a little kid cereal without all the sugar
Simonne V.
West Point, VA
Strawberry Cheerios were great! They tasted just like fresh strawberries. My only complaint is that I saw them once at the grocery store (the time I bought them) and never again!
Jessica S.
Flandreau, SD
Cheerios Strawberry Cereal is ok but I don't think I will purchase it again. It is nice for something a little different but I will go back to my Ancient Grain Cheerios instead.
Jordan B.
Lubbock, TX
my two-year-old little boy actually really enjoyed these. Who are using them as finger food in the taste was fabulous for him. We ate there very quickly and seemed satisfied.
Jennifer L.
Bellevue, WA
I like this cereal but the strawberries tend to have a weird texture to them. The fruit gives a bit of kick to the flavor but I wish that they were somewhat better quality.
Liz R.
I am a sucker for anything seasonal or limited edition and I jumped on these when I saw them at Target. They did not disappoint and I think I enjoyed them more than my son!
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.