Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Savannah d.
Franklin, TN
I love Cheerios especially with the freeze dried strawberries. It has good value. I eat this cereal almost every morning. I have bought these multiple times before. They are healthy and taste amazing.
Holly H.
Barbourville, KY
These are really good. Put these in a zip lock bag and carry them around for your toddlers. My kids are more likely to eat these them regular cheerios because of the flavor.
Amber N.
Hilton, NY
My little boy and I love eating these in the morning! Strawberry is my favorite flavor and when I found these on the shelf I was so excited! They taste great with the perfect amount of strawberry sweetness! They go great with milk and Orange Juice!
David H.
San Francisco, CA
I love cheerios and especially with this kind with strawberries. I enjoy eating cereal every morning. It gets me going for my day. This is a great buy and value. It is also healthy and good for you.
Penny H.
Portsmouth, OH
Instead of having these for breakfast, I like to snack on them dry. A small ziplock baggie in my office drawer is a fulfilling early afternoon snack. I hope they will be available for sometime.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
First of all let me start by saying I love strawberries and this cereal take strawberries to the next level. I love eating these especially when the kids are sleeping so that I do not have to share you will not be disappointed buying the cereal
Brianna B.
Sandy, UT
My kids devoured this box! And they don't even like to eat cereal that often. I like that you can taste the strawberry flavor but it's definitely not too sweet like other sugary cereals.
Jessica O.
Santee, CA
Not bad, but I was expecting more of a strawberry flavor. It has a hint of strawberry but if I didn't know, it would have taken me several bites to realize it had strawberry in it.
Kimmy K.
Brownsburg, IN
Cheerios always kills it when it comes to their limited edition flavors. I've had the pumpkin spice as well (which tastes absolutely amazing). This strawberry won't let you down. It's like a little kid cereal without all the sugar
melissa d.
Oklahoma City, OK
I clicked the picture for the peanut butter Cheerios and it's showing a different picture. I love peanut butter anything and it was just enough peanut butter flavor on the Cheerios!
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.