Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #97 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Aubree W.
Chapel Hill, NC
I bought these as a snack for my little girl. She enjoyed them for a little bit, but as every child does, she got tired of them after a little while. They have a good strawberry taste without tasting too artificial.
Daysi M.
I love this cereal!! It's quite healthy compared to others since it doesn't have as much sugar and it also has the strawberry taste (which I love because strawberries are my favorite)
Emily M.
Lancaster, PA
I didn't really enjoy the strawberry taste of this product. It tasted fake and artificial and left an odd taste in my mouth. I probably would not buy this again and would prefer the original taste of Cheerios.
Haley S.
New Berlin
Cheerios is always coming up with new flavors and ways to include grains into the diet. This was a fun flavor to have in the summer, especially with sliced bananas over yogurt.
Holly H.
Barbourville, KY
These are really good. Put these in a zip lock bag and carry them around for your toddlers. My kids are more likely to eat these them regular cheerios because of the flavor.
Savannah d.
Franklin, TN
I love Cheerios especially with the freeze dried strawberries. It has good value. I eat this cereal almost every morning. I have bought these multiple times before. They are healthy and taste amazing.
Amber N.
Hilton, NY
My little boy and I love eating these in the morning! Strawberry is my favorite flavor and when I found these on the shelf I was so excited! They taste great with the perfect amount of strawberry sweetness! They go great with milk and Orange Juice!
David H.
San Francisco, CA
I love cheerios and especially with this kind with strawberries. I enjoy eating cereal every morning. It gets me going for my day. This is a great buy and value. It is also healthy and good for you.
Penny H.
Portsmouth, OH
Instead of having these for breakfast, I like to snack on them dry. A small ziplock baggie in my office drawer is a fulfilling early afternoon snack. I hope they will be available for sometime.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
First of all let me start by saying I love strawberries and this cereal take strawberries to the next level. I love eating these especially when the kids are sleeping so that I do not have to share you will not be disappointed buying the cereal
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.