Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Kelsey B.
Tilton, IL
Very disappointed with these. Peanut butter is my favorite, but these are gross. I hated them. They did not taste like peanut butter at all. Just like soggy cardboard.
Cursia T.
Uniontown, PA
Cheerios the late edition strawberry cereal is very good I would highly recommend that you try it out if you have it because it's limited edition and it's very good I love strawberries I think people who love strawberries should also try it out
Claire G.
Raleigh, NC
My 1 year old daughter loves cheerios and strawberries. Saw thewe and decided to try them. I think they taste good and she likes them. They have a very fake strawberry taste though...my husband thinks they are disgusting.
Tamara B.
I love these Thotties just like strawberry Cheerios and so awesome you're so delicious and I cut up fresh strawberries for even more teeth I would recommend this one
Melissa M.
Girls loves this for breakfast though they wish there was more strawberries. I think if they would quite eating all the strawberries first that there would be plenty
Denise D.
New York
I love the strawberry taste that the cereal has. It's more like an after taste though. I like eating and it helps with my diet plan. I can have it at any time of the day. It doesn't matter, it will always be a good snack
Aubree W.
Chapel Hill, NC
I bought these as a snack for my little girl. She enjoyed them for a little bit, but as every child does, she got tired of them after a little while. They have a good strawberry taste without tasting too artificial.
Daysi O.
I love this cereal!! It's quite healthy compared to others since it doesn't have as much sugar and it also has the strawberry taste (which I love because strawberries are my favorite)
Emily M.
Lancaster, PA
I didn't really enjoy the strawberry taste of this product. It tasted fake and artificial and left an odd taste in my mouth. I probably would not buy this again and would prefer the original taste of Cheerios.
Haley S.
New Berlin
Cheerios is always coming up with new flavors and ways to include grains into the diet. This was a fun flavor to have in the summer, especially with sliced bananas over yogurt.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.