Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #90 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Caitlin G.
Wichita, KS
I'm so excited I got to try this limited edition cereal that sat on the store shelves for a year I'm so glad that everyone knows what limited edition means these days and I don't know what else to put here I'm so tired someone send help for me. I like it.
Gesele C.
Comstock Park, MI
This cereal is really good I like how it has strawberry a and I love the cereal but i guess I would RECOMEND it but a little trick that I use is add sugar then mix to make sweeter
Martyna M.
Niles, IL
It's delicious. If you like strawberries you'll enjoy this for sure! It's the first time I bought it but Ill definitely be buying more of this cereal! I eat it almost every day.
DJ H.
Mobile, AL
The strawberry have been enjoyed in my home. My daughter and I will sit down to snack on them rather than candy. We have bought several boxes as they don't seem to last long. Great value for the price!!
Yu C.
I e always loved Cheerios. The honey but we're the ones my parents always bought for me and my daughter is a fan as well so when I saw the limited edition strawberry, I knew I had to try. Love this one as well. Hope they keep it around
Kalie P.
Overland Park, KS
I love basically everything strawberry. so having strawberry Cheerios? the best. Cheerios do a good job at filling me up in the morning and I just love the strawberry flavor.
LeeSa N.
Milwaukee, WI
Wonderful. Found this limited edition cereal and enjoyed it. Wish I would have gotten more because I have not found them again. I do hope it becomes readily available soon.
Jennifer C.
Cleveland, NY
Cheerios strawberry cereal is by far my favorite. It has just the right amount of strawberry flavor but yet it still tastes like a cheerio. I buy a box everyone I see them. I hope they keep the flavor around for a long time.
Chelle M.
Hampton, VA
My grandchildren love this you can eat it dry or with milk. I can bag it up and go to church and they have a health little snack. It is so fun and it has a great taste.
Kelsey B.
Tilton, IL
Very disappointed with these. Peanut butter is my favorite, but these are gross. I hated them. They did not taste like peanut butter at all. Just like soggy cardboard.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.