Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #97 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Angel B.
Meridian, MS
Cheerios has the biggest variety of flavors. Which not everyone has. The flavors are so delicious for cereal. Their so healthy and also has gluten free cereal. I eat Cheerios 2-4 times a month, or I switch over to Rice Krispies. I would def buy again.
Antonie R.
Hahira, GA
my kids love this cereal. The strawberry flavor fools them into thinking they are eating a sugary cereal while really they are eating cereal that is good for them and that makes mama very happy. If you like strawberries this is a must try cereal.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
These strawberry Cheerios are delish and offer a different taste in the morning! We're huge Cheerios lovers and a hint of a different taste in the AM is wonderful
Gesele C.
Comstock Park, MI
This cereal is really good I like how it has strawberry a and I love the cereal but i guess I would RECOMEND it but a little trick that I use is add sugar then mix to make sweeter
Caitlin G.
Wichita, KS
I'm so excited I got to try this limited edition cereal that sat on the store shelves for a year I'm so glad that everyone knows what limited edition means these days and I don't know what else to put here I'm so tired someone send help for me. I like it.
DJ H.
Mobile, AL
The strawberry have been enjoyed in my home. My daughter and I will sit down to snack on them rather than candy. We have bought several boxes as they don't seem to last long. Great value for the price!!
Martyna M.
Niles, IL
It's delicious. If you like strawberries you'll enjoy this for sure! It's the first time I bought it but Ill definitely be buying more of this cereal! I eat it almost every day.
Yu C.
I e always loved Cheerios. The honey but we're the ones my parents always bought for me and my daughter is a fan as well so when I saw the limited edition strawberry, I knew I had to try. Love this one as well. Hope they keep it around
Kalie P.
Overland Park, KS
I love basically everything strawberry. so having strawberry Cheerios? the best. Cheerios do a good job at filling me up in the morning and I just love the strawberry flavor.
LeeSa N.
Milwaukee, WI
Wonderful. Found this limited edition cereal and enjoyed it. Wish I would have gotten more because I have not found them again. I do hope it becomes readily available soon.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.