Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #90 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Morgan C.
Shelton, CT
I love everything strawberry so I just had to try these. I'm a huge cereal fan as well, so this product was great! It tastes great and is perfect as a breakfast. I would definitely buy this again!!!!!!
Patricia Ann E.
Dartmouth, MA
Gosh I love these! The Cheerios still taste like Cheerios and the freeze dried/dehydrated strawberries add just the perfect amount of sweetness after being hydrated with milk!
Kaitlyn B.
Medina, OH
They don't really have too much of a strawberry taste to them in my personal opinion, I usuallly add a packet of stevia to it and blueberries and they taste better that way!
Tara H.
Gold Canyon, AZ
Loved the strawberry flavor for summer but the it was super sweet. Could have had the fresh strawberry taste without all the sugar. Cereal looked like it had shiny coating on it which I assume is the sugar. I mixed half plain cheerios with the strawberry to cut the sweetness.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
These cheerios are the worst. I love honey nut cheerios and the multigrain ones but these are just the worst. The taste is so artificial, doesn't even taste like strawberry
Nicole G.
Baltimore, MD
i wish this wasnt limited edition bc i neever want it to go awaay!! i love it so much and its affordable! everyone in my house loves it an i find it everywhere or atleast i did but i will buy again
Aili R.
I love Cheerios and I love strawberries, so you can imagine my excitement when I discovered this product! Unfortunately, I was greatly disappointed. The flavor is incredibly subtle and actually takes away from the natural, clean taste of regular Cheerios. Sorry Cheerios, this one was a fail.
Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
Was so disappointed with these :( I was so excited to try them but its just regular cheerios with a small hint of strawberry. ( Not even enough to call it strawberry tbh. )

Maybe some dried strawberries in there would have helped?
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
These are amazing!!!! I eat them alone all the time (without milk) but they also make for a fun toddler snack. I give them to my nephew all the time (1.5yo) and he loves them! Will continue to buy.
Arielle R.
I generally like strawberry flavored things but what I love the most about this is that it's made from all Natura ingredients. There is no artificial flavoring and it's good with or without milk!
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.