Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #92 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
Bought these for a breakfast social at my child's school wanted to try something different but was a little scheptical about the after taste but it was not one just tasted like we added fresh strawberries to the cereal so now i buy them regularly
Breanna H.
Love these Cheerios! Best flavor by far! I'm not a huge fan of plain Cheerios but I eat these almost every morning. I hate that they are limited edition! I bought four boxes so I hope they last me awhile!
Tiffany C.
Buy this. I bought it for my strawberry obsessed daughter but it is awesome. Great with milk but she likes to eat it dry too. The strawberry flavor is perfect and doesn't taste artificial or overpowering.
Apryl J.
THE BOMB.COM!!! I'm so upset that these are only seasonal. Lucky for me I bought 7 boxes before they completely sold out. Try them out next summer if you are a strawberry lover.
Frances R.
I love cheerios and I love strawberries so this cereal just combined my favorite things! I've always loved cheerios since the originals so this was an easy pick. And it's good for you.
Morgan C.
Shelton, CT
I love everything strawberry so I just had to try these. I'm a huge cereal fan as well, so this product was great! It tastes great and is perfect as a breakfast. I would definitely buy this again!!!!!!
Patricia Ann E.
Dartmouth, MA
Gosh I love these! The Cheerios still taste like Cheerios and the freeze dried/dehydrated strawberries add just the perfect amount of sweetness after being hydrated with milk!
Kaitlyn B.
Medina, OH
They don't really have too much of a strawberry taste to them in my personal opinion, I usuallly add a packet of stevia to it and blueberries and they taste better that way!
Tara H.
Gold Canyon, AZ
Loved the strawberry flavor for summer but the it was super sweet. Could have had the fresh strawberry taste without all the sugar. Cereal looked like it had shiny coating on it which I assume is the sugar. I mixed half plain cheerios with the strawberry to cut the sweetness.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
These cheerios are the worst. I love honey nut cheerios and the multigrain ones but these are just the worst. The taste is so artificial, doesn't even taste like strawberry
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.