Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Rheanna C.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
These are good. They do get old pretty quickly though. We bought a box for the kids to eat dry on a raod trip. It is awesome that cheerios are going all gluten free with amazing flavors. Maybe we should cut up some bananas in it for a strawberry banana experience!!!
Carla W.
STATESVILLE, NC
My son loves Cheerios. We tried this kind and they just sat and sat and sat. He didn't request then or seek them out like he did with the other flavors. We haven't purchased anymore since then.
Melodee C.
By far my favorite flavor of Cheerios! It actually tastes like real strawberries in my bowl. I use almond milk and it tastes wonderful! Favorite cereal. I hope it's not a seasonal edition and they make it a regular flavor!
Doris J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Yuck...There was nothing spectacular about this at all. There are too many strawberry cereals out there for Cheerios to even compare. It kinda felt like an imitation to me. I was left feeling unsatisfied and unfulfilled.
Brittany S.
Woodbury
They're baaaaack and I love them. My first time trying them and I'm already halfway through my box! The strawberry flavor is true to what we know to be fresh strawberry, not artificial flavor. Fairly priced (I got the family size at Walmart for under $4.00), and oh so tasty with some unsweetened almond milk :)
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
LOVE MULTI GRAIN CHEERIOS! One of my favorites. theyre not sweet really. sweeter than plain cheerios but not as sweet as honey nut cheerios. I think they're great as is but they're also good with berries or banana slices.
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I have always been a fan of cheerios but with strawberries are you kidding me? Soooo gooood the only bad thing is that it's a limited edition so I hope that not so long from here they decide to leave it no the market.
Gricelda T.
Bremerton, WA
I really love the taste of this one the strawberries are basically dehydrated strawberries and they don't seem to have any added sugars but I am not sure if they do or don't. I would recommend it for anybody my children also enjoy it.
Melany J.
Watts, OK
These are so amazing ! I love them I eat them everyday in the morning to get my nutrition going and they have a wonderful flavor and plus there healthy ! I highly recommend you guys trying this you will love them!
Kristine M.
Delicious branch off of cheerios. A hint of strawberry but not overpowering gives a nice sweetness to the cereal we already love and is a staple in our household. I am disappointed it's limited edition though
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.