Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Jordan B.
Highland Mls, NY
Strawberry cereal is my weird guilty pleasure and Cheerios knows how to get the job done! These strawberry cheerios are the perfect breakfast and all day snack. They're sweet without tasting artificial and have the perfect balance of crunchy cereal with strawberry sweetness
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Cheerios Strawberry Cereal is okay but nothing stellar from the choices you can eat.  I'd much rather have any other variety of Cheerios over this, although these can be good depending on the mood.  I wouldn't buy these often and I'm unsure if I would recommend them.
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with this cereal! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them as breakfast or just a quick snack for on the go!
Jessyca L.
It sucks that I can’t find these in my local stores but strawberry Cheerios are my favorite. They taste so amazing and you can taste the delicious strawberry in every bit.
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Between myself, my husband, and our 4 kids we buy and love every single flavor of this sweet, healthy, crunchy goodness! Great taste and great price! Will definitely buy again! #hearthealthy
Malaikah H.
California
Not only this is a healthy cereal but such a great way to keep balance with fruit and wheat! What's more better than having HEALTHY cereal that INVOLVES fruit? You get a plus 2 for not only being healthy but having a good taste in your mouth as well.
Devin K.
Metamora
Yummy. This classic cereal mixes with sweet strawberries providing a sweet but not too sweet taste that I love in the morning or sometimes as a snack or dinner. Low calories and fat and provides essential nutrients my body needs.
Hailey D.
Saucier , MS
Cheerios are heart healthy with a wonderful flavor. Anytime I grocery shop I pick up strawberry Cheerios because im absolutely addicted to them! Great, natural flavor with plenty of health benefits!
Sydney J.
Sacramento, CA
I had my first bowl of these today and fell in love. I really hope they add these permanently. I'm not ordinarily a huge Cheerios fan, but this flavor makes me happy.
These taste good. The only downside is that the strawberry part goes into the milk, but at least the milk tastes like strawberries! It was a good value, but now it went up by $1
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.