Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Meagan L.
Many
Love this cereal with it without milk! They are prefect to put in a little ziplock bag and send with the kids for a snack or even you adults/teens at work! The price isn’t too bad, I always get the biggest box!
Hailey D.
Saucier, MS
Cheerios are heart healthy with a wonderful flavor. Anytime I grocery shop I pick up strawberry Cheerios because im absolutely addicted to them! Great, natural flavor with plenty of health benefits!
Angelina E.
Baltimore, MD
I eat these every morning, they're amazing. I eat them dry and with milk and if you think they're good dry they taste like actual freaking strawberries with milk in them. Super affordable and delicious for the price. I love them and highly recommend.
Sammie N.
My favorite flavor of cheerios hands down! These were great for a sweet little something that is also healthy and nutritious to pack in the kids lunches! Very easy to eat on the go if you are running late, cheerios are the best!
These taste good. The only downside is that the strawberry part goes into the milk, but at least the milk tastes like strawberries! It was a good value, but now it went up by $1
Sydney J.
Sacramento, CA
I had my first bowl of these today and fell in love. I really hope they add these permanently. I'm not ordinarily a huge Cheerios fan, but this flavor makes me happy.
Jeannie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I was shopping in Wegman's a few months back and I discovered strawberry flavored Cheerios for the first time. I definitely purchased it because it was marked "limited time". But it was also because I love strawberries and Cheerios in general because their cereals taste healthier. It is not bland like Rice Krispies and is not overly sweet like Fruit Loops. It is the perfect "healthy" cereal for me. Unfortunately, it is only for a limited time. I tried purchasing the Very Berry flavor after, but it wasn't the same for me.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i simply love cheerios limited edition strawberry cereal and eat this every morning because it keeps me happy and healthy. this cereal is inexpensive and i purchased at shaws. there are many other flavors .i would recommend this to friends and family
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Oh my gosh....These Cheerios are AMAZING!!!!! Found them last year for the first time and fell in love!! Since they've been out this season I've gone through soooomany boxes and plan to stock up since they are seasonal. In my opinion, especially trying all varieties of Cheerios, these should be a year round product. Strawberry Cheerios are the best and definitely recommend going to buy some before they're gone!
Priscilla C.
I'm a huge fan of the honey nut cheerios and plain cheerios. If you like bland cereals with fruit like special k, then this is for you. I don't think kids would like this, but it is a healthier alternative compared to others. I prefer real fruit in my cereal.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.