Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #92 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Cheerios Strawberry Cereal is okay but nothing stellar from the choices you can eat.  I'd much rather have any other variety of Cheerios over this, although these can be good depending on the mood.  I wouldn't buy these often and I'm unsure if I would recommend them.
Jordan B.
State College, PA
Strawberry cereal is my weird guilty pleasure and Cheerios knows how to get the job done! These strawberry cheerios are the perfect breakfast and all day snack. They're sweet without tasting artificial and have the perfect balance of crunchy cereal with strawberry sweetness
Dee A.
Virginia
This is so good. Light and sweet. The flavor is very strawberry. I have bought it a couple times and buy it when I can find it. I love that it’s a Cheerios cereal and so it’s healthy but taste like a treat.
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Between myself, my husband, and our 4 kids we buy and love every single flavor of this sweet, healthy, crunchy goodness! Great taste and great price! Will definitely buy again! #hearthealthy
Angelina E.
Brooklyn, MD
I eat these every morning, they're amazing. I eat them dry and with milk and if you think they're good dry they taste like actual freaking strawberries with milk in them. Super affordable and delicious for the price. I love them and highly recommend.
Jessyca L.
It sucks that I can’t find these in my local stores but strawberry Cheerios are my favorite. They taste so amazing and you can taste the delicious strawberry in every bit.
Sammie N.
My favorite flavor of cheerios hands down! These were great for a sweet little something that is also healthy and nutritious to pack in the kids lunches! Very easy to eat on the go if you are running late, cheerios are the best!
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
These strawberry cheerios are amazing! My daughter loves them especially when they turn her milk pink! They are always on sale at my local food store and I love that they have so many varieties to choose from!
Hailey D.
Saucier, MS
Cheerios are heart healthy with a wonderful flavor. Anytime I grocery shop I pick up strawberry Cheerios because im absolutely addicted to them! Great, natural flavor with plenty of health benefits!
Sydney J.
Sacramento, CA
I had my first bowl of these today and fell in love. I really hope they add these permanently. I'm not ordinarily a huge Cheerios fan, but this flavor makes me happy.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.