BY CHEERIOS

• Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ana Carolina L.
Amazing! Great for snack time, the kids love it to. I always buy more when we are out of those. The best!!!!
Brandy D.
Las Vegas
My family loves this cereal. They always enjoy eating it for any meal of the day. Not too sweet and delicious
Kristan T.
North Carolina
I haven't tried this flavor before must b new but the honey nut ones are super good. Even better without milk
Tatyana C.
I really love this cereal it taste really good make you wanna go back for more.......melts your taste buds..
Emily W.
Clarksville, TN
Almost I’ll eat anything Cheerio! But that Pumpkin Spice you already know got me. I’d grab another one 🤷🏽‍♀️
Amanda W.
Fremont
Love when this flavor comes out! Pumpkin spice is my all time favorite. My kids stay out of it most the time
Courtney M.
Barnum, MN
all around an amazing cereal. i don’t understand why it’s only limited time. very healthy, i continue to buy!
d a.
Best limeted edition cereal EVER. I thought it was dumb at first but after I tasted these, I fell in love.
Andrea P.
Union, NJ
Can't wait for fall to have these back! Amazing! Usually try to buy a couple of boxes to last me the year.
Autumn M.
Pearland
Wheel of Cheerios because they come in so many different flavors and they are good on the go snack for kids
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?