BY CHEERIOS

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Desiree D.
Sacramento, CA
It's was good, definitely a fall cereal, it was good with my coffee. I think I'll still to original Cheerios
Victoria F.
Larue
Love Cheerios but never had pumpkin spice Cheerios and definitely going to have to try this sounds very good
Tatyana C.
I really love this cereal it taste really good make you wanna go back for more.......melts your taste buds..
Amanda W.
Fremont
Love when this flavor comes out! Pumpkin spice is my all time favorite. My kids stay out of it most the time
Brandy D.
Las Vegas
My family loves this cereal. They always enjoy eating it for any meal of the day. Not too sweet and delicious
Scott M.
Hammond, IN
Yummy yummy yum.wish it was year round. Delicious with or with milk. Also great when making pudding parfaits.
Kristan T.
North Carolina
I haven't tried this flavor before must b new but the honey nut ones are super good. Even better without milk
Kristie J.
This was a very good cereal, and the best part of it is the milk at the end, it tastes just like pumpkin pie!
Colleen C.
Lexington
My teen aged daughter loves all things Pumpkin and this cereal she definitely loves.  Hard to keep it stocked
Amanda R.
Russellville
These are amazing during the fall but if you are not a big fan of pumpkin I don't think you will like these.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?