BY CHEERIOS

• Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Hannah W.
N Tonawanda , NY
I was really excited to try these but they honestly tasted a bit perfumy. They reminded me of pumpkin candles.
Luisa F.
Revere, MA
Me gustan mucho siempre los como los amo me encantan siempre lo compro donde sea muy buen producto... Delicioso
AnnMarie Z.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love cheerios and all the flavors. So good for breakfast. Love pumpkin and other flavors. Def try this brand
Elizabeth N.
Chicago
Was a little nervous buying these as I don't love the over powering pumpkin flavor but they have a good amount.
Megan M.
Literally the best cereal. I'm a basic white girl and love all things pumpkin spice. It is so good ! I love it!
Leah S.
I love pumpkin flavored items but this wasn't at the top of the list. It was okay but I wouldn't buy it again.
kaitlyn n.
Titusville
I love this cereal. It's so freaking good and it helps my inner basic white girl come out. I love it so much!!
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Yum this is my favorite fall cereal. I actually stock up and buy several boxes so I can enjoy it all the time.
Sarah A.
dunkerton, IA
I was so excited to see these. These are SOO good! They smell incredible as well! Would definitely recommend!!
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?