BY CHEERIOS

• Is the pumpkin overpowering? 3 Answers
  • How to Get a VoxBox: 1. Download the Influenster app. It...1 Answers
  • Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
Lindsey C.
It doesn't really taste like pumpkin. I'm not sure what it tastes like actually. I can't ever put my finger on it.
Anndria T.
The pumpkin spice thing has gone too far.  There are some things pumpkin spice dont belong on.  This is one of them.
Ali G.
Just the perfect amount of pumpkin and spice to start my day! Great Autumn breakfast, or honestly any time of year.
Jessica J.
Definitely one if the best pumpkin spice flavored foods I've had. A great twist on the original. Not too pumpkin-y.
Kayleigh J.
Atlanta, GA
Not my favorite. Reminds me of eating a candle and is probably the least favorite pumpkin spice thing I’ve ever had
Kaitlyn G.
Westerville
They're good but not the best. They taste exactly like pumpkin but have sort of a weird taste to them after awhile
Gretchen G.
This is the most disgusting cereal on the planet. I love pumpkin spice but I seriously don't know why this exists.
Emily H.
Milton Frwtr, OR
Ugh! Did not like these Cheerios and I usually like all things pumpkin spice! Way too spicy. Found them at Walmart.
Dixie W.
Do good I love these they are amazing. And me being the typical white girl I love anything pumpkin and this is one
Alana M.
Hollywood , FL
Just got my first box of this a few days ago! It isn't overpoweringly pumpkin flavored but it is definitely yummy !
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?