BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
allyson m.
Mansfield, TX
Hands down a family favorite! We stock up on it every season! It's got the perfect fall taste and we just love it
Brittany V.
Mayfield, NY
Ehhh its abit pricey and its okay i guess its alittle more cinnamon then pumpkin sadly....so it was okay i guess
Jessica S.
Marietta, PA
Another flavor I was disappointed in. Didn't have much flavor at all in my opinion. My daughter did enjoy flavor.
Kristen S.
Pumpkin spice everything! This is the perfect breakfast for fall. Can't go wrong with pumpkin spice and Cheerios!
Jacob W.
Saint Ann, MO
Not as much pumpkin flavor as I would like. However, it is still cheerios so still a great way to start your day.
Ally W.
Escalon , CA
I'm a huge sucker for pumpkin spice so this cereal is just amazing! I bought 1 box and it was gone in a few days
Alison E.
New Hope , MN
Love this seasonal flavor. Reminds me of the classic apple cinnamon flavor. My kids love it as a dry cereal snack
Patricia M.
Great fall treat to have for breakfast! Great compliment to pumpkin coffee. Makes me excited for the fall season!
Kara M.
Calhoun, GA
I'll be the first to say I do love pumpkin spice season and these did not let me down can we have these all year
kaitlyn n.
Titusville
I love this cereal. It's so freaking good and it helps my inner basic white girl come out. I love it so much!!
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back