BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Is the pumpkin overpowering? 3 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Jessica J.
Definitely one if the best pumpkin spice flavored foods I've had. A great twist on the original. Not too pumpkin-y.
Rachel B.
Monroeville, PA
Festive but a little extra and not very good. Too sweet and sticky in your mouth for a cereal if that makes sense
Brittany V.
Mayfield, NY
Ehhh its abit pricey and its okay i guess its alittle more cinnamon then pumpkin sadly....so it was okay i guess
Jessica H.
Murfreesboro
This is my daughter's favorite cereal! I'm gonna have to pick up a few more boxes before they stop selling them!
Lisa M.
It's literally disgusting. I have no idea whyd they make this. It's literally just horrible. Would NOT recommend
Angel S.
Duluth
I love pumkin spice anything...and cherrios are my favorite cereal...I actually prefer to eat them dry as a snack
Jacob W.
Saint Ann, MO
Not as much pumpkin flavor as I would like. However, it is still cheerios so still a great way to start your day.
Tara S.
Love these cheerios. I wish it was around all year long and not just during the fall. Best cheerios ive ever had
Haley H.
I really like pumpkin spice everything. But these. These i do not. These are a grotesque excuse for pumpkin spice
Ally W.
Escalon , CA
I'm a huge sucker for pumpkin spice so this cereal is just amazing! I bought 1 box and it was gone in a few days
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back