BY CHEERIOS

• Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexis M.
So good for Fall!! Not too much pumpkin flavor or spiced, perfect change up from my usual Honey Nut Cheerio routine!
Katrina S.
Safford, AZ
How I know it's fall. One of my favorite & every year first purchases of the season. It might be basic but I love it.
Malea L.
Bismarck
My kids loved these. I felt like they could have more pumpkin flavor to them. But kids approved so Mom approves too.
Marilyn R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Limited edition indeed! I love pumpkin anything so was very pleased to see this. It tastes great no complaints here.
Philly B.
I was super excited to try these because I love everything pumpkin spice. However when I had them I was disappointed.
Kelsey C.
My little girl loves this brand. The flavor is great. The price is very affordable. We get this often. Great product.
Jinay D.
Live for these cereal! They are great for breakfast for my siblings before school and also for work and school for me
Ashley G.
Delicious flavor of Cheerios. It has that cinnamon taste to it as you put it in your mouth. I eat this every morning
Andrea L.
These are to die for.....cant keep these in my house long...ppl fight over these....i lie and tell them its seasonal
Alana M.
Hollywood , FL
Just got my first box of this a few days ago! It isn't overpoweringly pumpkin flavored but it is definitely yummy !
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?