BY CHEERIOS

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marissa M.
Surprise, AZ
I look forward to this coming out every fall season ! I love this flavor and always buy a couple boxes to hold me over
Ashley C.
Cool Ridge, WV
I wish these were year round but if course fall brings in the craze for all things pumpkin spice. I do enjoy the taste
Mercedes B.
Kissimmee
ABSOLUTE FAVORITES!!! Sad that they're only available for a limited time only but they're worth waiting for every year.
Tera P.
Pulaski, WI
I’m yet to try these pumpkin ones.. I don’t know how I like pumpkin flavored cereal? I will have to put it to the test
Mariah S.
Yes. One hundred times yes. So good. Clean, earthy taste of cheerios plus pumpkin spice? What could go wrong?! Nothing.
Philly B.
I was super excited to try these because I love everything pumpkin spice. However when I had them I was disappointed.
Malea L.
Bismarck
My kids loved these. I felt like they could have more pumpkin flavor to them. But kids approved so Mom approves too.
Kris C.
North Augusta
Cheerios are good, but the addition of pumpkin spice takes them to the next level! It's a good pumpkin spice flavor.
Andrea L.
These are to die for.....cant keep these in my house long...ppl fight over these....i lie and tell them its seasonal
Alexis M.
So good for Fall!! Not too much pumpkin flavor or spiced, perfect change up from my usual Honey Nut Cheerio routine!
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?