BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Is the pumpkin overpowering? 3 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Jinay D.
Live for these cereal! They are great for breakfast for my siblings before school and also for work and school for me
Andrea L.
These are to die for.....cant keep these in my house long...ppl fight over these....i lie and tell them its seasonal
Katrina S.
Safford, AZ
How I know it's fall. One of my favorite & every year first purchases of the season. It might be basic but I love it.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
These were great. Per the usual I am a huge fan of cheerios. They give just the right amount of pumpkin taste.
Malea L.
Bismarck
My kids loved these. I felt like they could have more pumpkin flavor to them. But kids approved so Mom approves too.
Ashley G.
Delicious flavor of Cheerios. It has that cinnamon taste to it as you put it in your mouth. I eat this every morning
Marilyn R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Limited edition indeed! I love pumpkin anything so was very pleased to see this. It tastes great no complaints here.
Philly B.
I was super excited to try these because I love everything pumpkin spice. However when I had them I was disappointed.
Kris C.
North Augusta
Cheerios are good, but the addition of pumpkin spice takes them to the next level! It's a good pumpkin spice flavor.
Emily H.
Milton Frwtr, OR
Ugh! Did not like these Cheerios and I usually like all things pumpkin spice! Way too spicy. Found them at Walmart.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back