BY CHEERIOS

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carrie P.
Mifflinburg, PA
They are okay but really heavy on the flavor. I prefer the light, easy flavor that the other flavors of Cheerios offer.
Marissa M.
Surprise, AZ
I look forward to this coming out every fall season ! I love this flavor and always buy a couple boxes to hold me over
Joni W.
Ukiah, CA
It was fun for the holidays but I wouldn't buy it again. I love pumpkin spice but in cereal it was a little different.
Casey R.
malvern Arkansas
I wish these weren't just a seasonal item, their one of my favorite cereals, I always try and stock up when there out.
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
Soooooo good! I love when this seasonal flavor comes out. Not overly sweetened, perfect hint of pumpkin. Sooooo yummy!
kera p.
I just bought these the other day along with other pumpkin spice items to get ready for the season. They are delicious!
Jillian M.
Philadelphia
These are my favorite Cheerios. I search all my local stores when these come out. I will usually buy 5 boxes at a time.
Veronica S.
I love almost all pumpkin flavored things. Maybe i had high expectations for this, but all i could taste was cinnamon.
Hanna P.
Augusta, GA
Every time these hit the shelfs I stock up!! They are amazing for those of you who love the pumpkins spice flavor!!!!!!
Jennifer H.
Mesa, AZ
I hunt these Cheerios out every single year. We buy multiple boxes at a time. They are so good we all fight over them!
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?