BY CHEERIOS

• Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Claudia R.
Chestnut Hill, MA
These cheerios are extremely tasty and a great breakfast for the fall months! Really gets you in the mood for Halloween 😊
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
I am a huge pumpkin fan!! This cereal is great. Not too sweet and has a great pumpkin flavor that you can actually taste.
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
LOVE these...if you are all about t he p pumpkin spice craze you will enjoy this cereal too...the flavor is light though
Lidia G.
Chula Vista, CA
Oh man! Where so I start? This flavor was so good! I love pumpkin and it was not overwhelming in this cereal, just right!
Terri C.
Kansas City
This cereal I feel is something else it's so delicious I love eating alone with no milk because of the flavor every year.
marta P.
Cheney, WA
love pumpkin spice everything so this cereal was the best love the flavor and taste it was one of my favorite cereals :)
Caitlyn S.
If you are a pumpkin spice addict like me...then these are for you. They are amazing!!! Not too sweet. The perfect snack
amber g.
Summersville
I bought this at a whim and I was so glad I did because they tasted just like pumpkin spice and I would def buy it again
Susan B.
Rison
They were ok. Needed a more pumpkin taste. But that's my opinion. Would recommend them to others. Would buy them again.
Amista C.
Jonesborough, TN
I tried these last fall! I loved them and will be getting more this year! They were better without milk in my opinion.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?