BY CHEERIOS

• Is the pumpkin overpowering? 3 Answers
  • How to Get a VoxBox: 1. Download the Influenster app. It...1 Answers
  • Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
Salma B.
Gets you into the fall mood.A definite must for a delicious breakfast.Always a great buy and a good one with the kiddos!
Dinale B.
Willis, TX
I live eating Cheerios and the pumpkin spice was really good. I really like the flavor it has. It gets me ready for Fall.
Kendra F.
Frazeysburg, OH
Not a super sweet taste not to strong of a spice smells amazing its good yes if you love pumpkin spice I would buy again
Beatriz M.
A very good cereal, the better way to start the morning good. Very tasty, delicious! Good for health and good price too.
Heather H.
Forest, VA
Pumpkin spice fans, here is your new favorite breakfast cereal! Perfect for cool fall mornings or even afternoon snacks!
Quiela S.
The Forest
You know, it's that time of year. Of you're craving something pumpkin on a call morning I suggest you have a bowl of this
Claudia R.
Chestnut Hill, MA
These cheerios are extremely tasty and a great breakfast for the fall months! Really gets you in the mood for Halloween 😊
Aria M.
Midwest City, OK
Light pumpkin flavor. Perfect for the pumpkin spice lover :) Tastes as expected. Sadly I never see this product anymore.
amber g.
Summersville
I bought this at a whim and I was so glad I did because they tasted just like pumpkin spice and I would def buy it again
Marissa P.
Okmulgee, Ok
So so so good oh my gosh better than a pumpkin spice latte I have to get these when they come out sadly only once a year
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?