BY CHEERIOS #51 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Jojo T.
Brandon, FL
Love it. It's always been a family favorite. Super tasty and all around just a great product for the whole family to love.
Verónica V.
Omg i just tried this pumkin spice flavor and i loved it. It defenetly gets you in that fall mood, i recommend this flavor.
Kayla P.
portsmouth
These are my all time favorite Cheerios. I wish they weren’t limited edition. I’m going to be very sorry when they go away
Lily D.
PUMPKIN SPICE LOVER HERE! Ugh I grab everything pumpkin spice. These are super hard to find but they're soooo good!❤️❤️❤️❤️
emali l.
Anything pumpkin was heaven sent!!!! If u lo e pumpkin as much as I do then these are for u, an amazing breakfast in a bowl
Kelly G.
I love the sweetness of the cereal just enough spices me and my daughter loves this wish it was on the shelves all the time
Kateland P.
Pumpkin spice cereal is awesome! I enjoy a bowl of this for breakfast with 2% milk. My children like it dry, in a baggie
Marissa P.
Okmulgee, Ok
So so so good oh my gosh better than a pumpkin spice latte I have to get these when they come out sadly only once a year
Anjolie T.
Long Beach, CA
Yes!!!!!! So good! My favorite cereal in my favorite flavor! I stock up on these so I have some to last me the year haha
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
LOVE these...if you are all about t he p pumpkin spice craze you will enjoy this cereal too...the flavor is light though
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back