BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Ashley B.
Berea, KY
I look for these and buy several boxes a year. Excellent taste and price. They are also fairly healthy and cost effective.
Kayla P.
portsmouth
These are my all time favorite Cheerios. I wish they weren’t limited edition. I’m going to be very sorry when they go away
Verónica V.
Omg i just tried this pumkin spice flavor and i loved it. It defenetly gets you in that fall mood, i recommend this flavor.
Kelly G.
I love the sweetness of the cereal just enough spices me and my daughter loves this wish it was on the shelves all the time
emali l.
Anything pumpkin was heaven sent!!!! If u lo e pumpkin as much as I do then these are for u, an amazing breakfast in a bowl
Alyssa S.
New Holland, OH
Yas yas yas!! Pumpkin cheerios!! Love them so good I've just been snacking on them with no milk! Perfect for my basic girl
Zachary N C.
Rogersville, TN
Yes yes yes , basic girls heaven , better bff Han that PSL that's gonna cost you a lot more on the wallet and waist line .
Amanda N.
Ponca City , OK
Because Nobody can say no.. to honey but Cheerios. I love this cereal. Always one of my favorite go tos in the cereal isle.
Macie M.
Santaquin
Seriously the best Cheerios every, I love these ones so much. The pumpkin flavor isn't to over bearing and no sugar needed
Rebekah M.
Elizabethtown
Could be a little more flavored. Overall, not bad. But there are some regular cheerios mixed in that take the flavor away.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back