BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Is the pumpkin overpowering? 3 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
mozhgan r.
Oh my gosh .... I feel it is not fair to only limit this cereal for Autumn time ..... their are so many pumpkin's​ lover ...
Angela G.
Cottondale
My all time favorite.always crunches in my mouth.not to sweet. Don't get soggy in my milk.keeos me going until my lunch time
Bobbie C.
Wichita
I love pumpkin spice. But was not a fan of these. Thought about turning them into cereal bars to see if I like them better.
Jennifer M.
Jacksonville, NC
Didn't love this flavor.  It was a little fake tasting and wasn't one of the better Cheerios flavors.  Priced ok
Arlene C.
Henderson, NV
Pumpkin spice + Cheerios = heaven on earth haha! Pretty much my go to cereal during fall, I wish they had it all year long
Jojo T.
Brandon, FL
Love it. It's always been a family favorite. Super tasty and all around just a great product for the whole family to love.
Nicholle P.
Mishawaka
Your classic breakfast cereal with a twist. I found this yummy to snack on and thought it had the perfect amount of spice!
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA
I love Cheerios but HATE THIS. Such an artificial pumpkin taste that I couldnt even finish a bowl of it. I do not recommend
Claire L.
Athol, MA
Bought these on a whim one day. I love everything pumpkin! Did not disappoint! Good flavor, and the milk after was so good.
Lisa S.
I love everything pumpkin. I can snack on these without milk and tastes great. I wish they would carry them all year round
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back