BY CHEERIOS

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
I love these plain and in milk! But if your feeling foggy try them in a rice crispy treat recipe instead of rice cereal sooo good!
Alicia C.
This cereal tasted awful! I am a big fan of Cheerios but I hated this flavor! It tasted very artificial. Would not purchase again!
Megan D.
Duluth, MN
If you like pumpkin spice, fall, and cereal, this is the perfect combination for you. The flavor is delicious and fills you up!
gianna l.
Sewell, NJ
Great ! Tastes like pumpkin and fall all in one box of cheerios. I buy them every year when it comes out and am never disappointed
Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
Getting my pumpkin fix for breakfast!? Yes!!! Delicious and low calorie yummines! I look forward to this limited edition every year
TrisTa B.
Pretty good, affordable & good amount in the box. Although pumpkin is a flavor I can only have so often, but it is definitely good
Elle m.
Suwanee , GA
This is a must buy for anyone that loooves pumpkin spice! The best is when you can drink the pumpkin spice flavored milk after :)
Sharise l.
Bronx, NY
Never had this, but I can honestly say I sure look delicious. Wouldn't mind trying this out. hopefully a similar to a pumpkin pie
Kahla L.
I love Pumpkin Spice, but I did not like this cereal at all. I ended up throwing the whole box away because no one would eat it.
Amanda S.
Port St Lucie, FL
Pumpkin spice everything! I love pumpkin spice! And this has just enough flavor that it's enjoyable till the very last bite! Yum!
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?