BY CHEERIOS

• Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alicia C.
This cereal tasted awful! I am a big fan of Cheerios but I hated this flavor! It tasted very artificial. Would not purchase again!
TrisTa B.
Pretty good, affordable & good amount in the box. Although pumpkin is a flavor I can only have so often, but it is definitely good
Megan D.
Duluth, MN
If you like pumpkin spice, fall, and cereal, this is the perfect combination for you. The flavor is delicious and fills you up!
gianna l.
Sewell, NJ
Great ! Tastes like pumpkin and fall all in one box of cheerios. I buy them every year when it comes out and am never disappointed
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
I love these plain and in milk! But if your feeling foggy try them in a rice crispy treat recipe instead of rice cereal sooo good!
member-6af91
I love these! I'm normally not really a dry cereal eater but I could snack on these all day! I just wish they were out year round!
Sarah H.
Cary, NC
I have never thought to try these however a friend had them. They reminded me of Honey Nut Cheerios with a little hint of pumpkin!
Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
Getting my pumpkin fix for breakfast!? Yes!!! Delicious and low calorie yummines! I look forward to this limited edition every year
Yvette S.
This particular flavor is super delicious. A bowl of this especially great on cold morning and its a great middle of the day snack.
Hollie W.
Zachary, LA
I love pumpkin, but this was too artificial for me.  Would not purchase again.  I prefer the original cheerios to this cheap flavor.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?