BY CHEERIOS

• Is the pumpkin overpowering? 3 Answers
  • How to Get a VoxBox: 1. Download the Influenster app. It...1 Answers
  • Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
Austen w.
Absolutely disgusting, worst cereal I have ever bought. It is still just sitting on our pantry because we are sad we wasted our money.
Kylie R.
Milwaukee, WI
I had high hopes for this as I love anything pumpkin. But this just didn't do it for me. I love Cheerios but wasn't a big fan of these!
Brittany B.
Bartlett, TN
Yessss - gimme all the pumpkin! These have a nice, spicy flavor but not overpowering. Makes me think of the fall season as I eat them!
Fabi E.
This Cheerios are amazing!!! They taste so much like pumpkin, they aren't overbearing, not too bitter with the perfect amount of sweet!
mandy K.
Greenville, SC
This taste requires some getting used to. I started to enjoy it after a while, but everytime I take a first bite it is a little funky.
Kersten B.
Saint Cloud, MN
To be honest, I didn't think the pumpkin spice flavor was that good. I love pumpkin spice, but not enough to eat it in my cereal.
Melanie W.
It’s a favorite for the whole family including the littlest it was one of her first finger foods. Love the flavor not too overwhelming.
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV
Meh more spice then pumpkin, I expected more from this, I only had one bowl I will only eat it as a last resort. Not my favorite.
Emilee C.
Beloit, OH
Just bought these! They are DEFINITELY pumpkin spice but I don't know how great I feel about them! I will finish the box and see then!
Bianca M.
Dallas
Purchased at: Target
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!! I love Cheerios and the pumpkin spice literally taste like a pie without the guilt of all the calories.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?