BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Is the pumpkin overpowering? 3 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Kayce K.
I love these products. I got mine through my ipsy package I get each month. Used it a couple of times and was pleased with it every time.
Nicole C.
Amherst, NY
So delicious. I really do wish they got rid of the GMOs. I tend to stay away even though I enjoy as unlike my cereal to be more natural.
Kourtni P.
Fair Oaks
I literally can never get enough pumpkin spice-flavored things, and I wish they had these year round. A great way to start a fall morning
Amanda W.
Beaver Dam, WI
I was hesitant at first, because of the pumpkin spice craze, but these are great. Just the right amount of pumpkin spice, and sweetness.
Brittanie S.
Belen, NM
I love when they bring these back.  I love pumpkin spice. These are so good. I would definitely recommend these to all the pumpkin lovers.
Carrie B.
I'm the definition of pumpkin spice :) I absolutely love it and it tastes just like all the other pumpkin spice stuff that's out there :)
Mae O.
Flagstaff
It makes me so happy when these come around in season :) Adding to the fall vibe, pumpkin flavoured cheerios make my snacking so joyful.
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
These are okay. They aren’t the best but they aren’t the worst. Just make sure you really really like pumpkin spice because it is strong.
Jessica T.
Would be better organic HOWEVER, if you're gonna do Cheerios you might as well pumpkin spice it up! Very flavorous and perfectly spiced.
Christi C.
Norristown, PA
Almost that time again, guys... I love them so much. They do not have a generic or mechanically modified taste like some flavored foods.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back