BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Emily W.
Nampa, ID
My son absolutely loves these! I wish they carried them all year round. It's a good pumpkin spice flavor without tasting fake or too sweet.
Alisa T.
Augusta, GA
So so yummy! I'm all about pumpkin spice and these cheerios did an awesome job at duplicating the flavor. Wish I could get them year round.
Lyndsay N.
Florence, KY
I don’t care how basic it makes me sound, but my gosh these Cheerios are amazing. So, so yummy! Wish they were around throughout the year!
Samantha P.
Buffalo, NY
I don't like the flavor of pumpkin. I tried them to give them a shot. They're not that good and I don't think I'd ever purchase them again.
Somer B.
Madison, TN
This is the grossest cereal. It tastes like potpourri and smell like pumpkin spice overload. Some things just shouldn't be pumpkin spiced.
Ciera R.
DAYTON, OH
I LOVE pumpkin spice so I obviously had to try these and they are so yummy! I will definitely be buying them again when it comes back out.
Kourtni P.
Fair Oaks
I literally can never get enough pumpkin spice-flavored things, and I wish they had these year round. A great way to start a fall morning
Jessica T.
Would be better organic HOWEVER, if you're gonna do Cheerios you might as well pumpkin spice it up! Very flavorous and perfectly spiced.
Jarlin N.
Brooklyn, NY
The texture and taste alone is amazing. The crunchy and flavor is to die for. Can you can always make the milk warm. The prefect spices.
Kayce K.
I love these products. I got mine through my ipsy package I get each month. Used it a couple of times and was pleased with it every time.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back