BY CHEERIOS

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ivy W.
Athens
I usually do not try seasonal flavored breakfast foods, but I just had to try the Pumpkin Spice Cherrios recently and they did not disappoint.
Melissa P.
Christiansburg
These were disgusting. I love pumpkin spice but this was a waste of money. All you could taste was cinnamon. I wouldn't recommend it at all.
Lindsey G.
Keizer
Not my favorite. I usually LOVE pumpkin everything. I also love Cheerios! But maybe it was the fact I used almond milk, but I was not a fan.
Jenelle M.
Loved the pumpkin flavor. The best part for me was the left over milk. If you are a pumpkin lover, then this is the perfect cereal for you.😊
Briana H.
North Branford, CT
Pumpkin spice anything is great but this cereal goes wayy past great! The flavor is there and it's the perfect way to get ready for the fall!
Mandy L.
Terra Alta, WV
Basic white girl here who loooooves this pumpkin cereal. Haha!! It really has a great flavor and leaves your milk pumpkin spice flavored. Yum
Crystal L.
TUSTIN, CA
My son wanted to tried this and it wasn't as good as we expected. I don't is if it was even the flavors or just expecting the cheerios taste.
linda w.
Love when these came out. I absolutely love pumpkin stuff and when this came out.  I think so its healthy.  I will continue to buy
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
Pumpkin spice things go way too far, these are not good at all. They're over priced and every time I tried giving them a try they were awful!
Kym T.
Was so happy to find this and even more excited to find that it is Gluten free to ! Happy dance!! Amazing taste for this pumpkin loving girl!
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?