BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Briana H.
North Branford, CT
Pumpkin spice anything is great but this cereal goes wayy past great! The flavor is there and it's the perfect way to get ready for the fall!
Lindsey G.
Keizer
Not my favorite. I usually LOVE pumpkin everything. I also love Cheerios! But maybe it was the fact I used almond milk, but I was not a fan.
linda w.
Love when these came out. I absolutely love pumpkin stuff and when this came out.  I think so its healthy.  I will continue to buy
Nadia M.
Buffalo, NY
Love pumpkin flavored anything! Healthy delicious and nutritious :) I'm all for it and I hope they never remove these during pumpkin season ❤
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
Pumpkin spice things go way too far, these are not good at all. They're over priced and every time I tried giving them a try they were awful!
Kym T.
Was so happy to find this and even more excited to find that it is Gluten free to ! Happy dance!! Amazing taste for this pumpkin loving girl!
Delonda S.
Hustonville, KY
Would be great if it didn't have cinnamon in it some people are allergic to cinnamon and need to be warned on labels that's in it the ceral.
Britt D.
Saugus, MA
Fall is here and so is pumpkin spice! My fave! I love that it doesn't have a super fake flavor. And it still has that great cheerios crunch.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
These are some of the best cheerios I've ever had they taste great just LL Ike pumpkin spice if you like cheerios and pumpkin then grab a box
Mandy L.
Terra Alta, WV
Basic white girl here who loooooves this pumpkin cereal. Haha!! It really has a great flavor and leaves your milk pumpkin spice flavored. Yum
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back