BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Ivy W.
Athens
I usually do not try seasonal flavored breakfast foods, but I just had to try the Pumpkin Spice Cherrios recently and they did not disappoint.
Wanda J.
Salisbury
Super delicious! Love making this for a quick breakfast! Makes me feel like it's really fall outside even though it's 80 degrees out lol.
Mary A.
wilmington
Yum!! This cereal tastes better than a pumpkin spice latte! It tastes like real pumpkin and it's full of spices and not too sweet so I love it
Krista G.
Just tried these today and they are delicious. If you are a fan of pumpkin spice you must try. Even my one year and a half old loved the taste.
Mary H.
These looked really good at the store. They didn't have much pumpkin spice flavor. The milk at the end was good though. Glad they were on sale.
Samantha G.
Omg hard to find but this pumpkin cereal is the best especially around the holidays. This is a holiday must have. All kid and adults will love.
Morgan B.
My absolute favorite!!! I will be so upset when these go away for the season. Pumpkin spice anything is good, but they have outdone themselves!
Shallyse G.
Johnstown, CO
Delicious classic, but we love all the creative seasonal flavors, as well. Definitely a favorite amongst the gluten free members of our family.
Melissa P.
Christiansburg
These were disgusting. I love pumpkin spice but this was a waste of money. All you could taste was cinnamon. I wouldn't recommend it at all.
Jenelle M.
Loved the pumpkin flavor. The best part for me was the left over milk. If you are a pumpkin lover, then this is the perfect cereal for you.😊
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back