BY CHEERIOS

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mackenzie W.
Frewsburg, NY
Really nice pumpkin flavor. Love pumpkin spice stuff and this product made my life! It wasn't a fake pumpkin flavor it actually tasted really good
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I wish they had the pumpkin spice cheerios out all
Year long. They are SO good! It's not too much pumpkin, it's literally just the perfect amount.
Tiffany T.
Ashland, KY
Mh favorite time of year is when these pumpkin spice Cheerios come out. I wish I could get them year round. I buy several boxes to stay stocked up.
Charlie T.
Midwest City, OK
These are so good!! They are gluten free and taste great! Classic cheerios taste with a pumpkin spice. Good as a snack dry and ofcourse with milk!
Sara L.
Parker, CO
Felt like such a typical white girl buying the family size but it was so worth it. Not to spiced and not too sweet. Can't beat the gluten free too!
Taylor O.
Bentonville
Not as good as you would expect. I didn’t even finish a whole box because of how disappointing they were. Did not fulfill my pumpkin spice desires
Cassidy B.
Galax, VA
MY FAVORITE PUMPKIN FLAVORED ITEM! I love love love this cereal and love that it comes in a big box. The best flavor and healthy! Can't beat it :)
Shirley A.
East Elmhurst
Yum yum yum !! By far the best cereal, pumpkin flavor is the best. Good value always. I eat this at least 3 times a week. Yes very healthy as well.
Cynthia R.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I love pumpkin spice (of course) 😊 I never tried any other honey but cheerio cereal, but this one is definitely really good especially around fall.
Saveena D.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Perfect fall cereal. Literally fall in a bowl. The pumpkin flavor in this isn't an artificial taste but is evened out with cinnamon deliciousness.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?