BY CHEERIOS

• How to Get a VoxBox: 1. Download the Influenster app. It...1 Answers
  • Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
Amber K.
Flushing, NY
I love pumpkin spice but this is just OK. the flavor is too artificial tasting and spiced. but, I mix it with whole grain cheerios so it's less spicey.
Kelsey L.
Union, KY
I love the Cheerios Pumpkin Spice cereal. It is perfect for fall and has just the right amount of pumpkin spice taste without being overwhelming.
Sub T.
Phoenix, AZ
I love regular Cheerios so I assumed these would be good too! Had a different taste; I suppose I gained a new experience but I wouldn't purchase again.
Kimberly G.
Kenosha, WI
Just tried these and not a big fan. The smell is weird and the pumpkin flavor taste off, which for some reasons leaves the overall taste kind of flat.
Tammy W.
Hickory, NC
These are awesome for a cereal they taste just like pumpkin pie and has a great taste till the last bite. I buy them every year bc my family loves them
Lindsay R.
Clinton, NC
Loved these at Fall especially since I love all Pumpkin spice flavored items! These tasted great and were even good as a snack any time during the day!
Anna M.
Centuria
I love anything pumpkin flavor so when I saw the pumpkin cheerios I had to try them! I thought they tasted great! They had just enough pumpkin flavor.
Morgan W.
Rexburg, ID
I honestly wasn’t a fan of these. I was expecting a lot more since pumpkin spice is so “in” right now. Wasn’t the worst but I probably won’t buy again.
Samantha R.
Olyphant, PA
These are my absolute favorite Cherrio flavor! I wish they had them all year round because they are so delicious and make me feel like it is Halloween
Janice G.
Rome
My fiancee and one of my aons love this cereal. I am not a big fan of pumpkin but they love it. It sucks for them that ut only comes out in the fall.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?