BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Cindy W.
Fort Gordon
These were ok not the best of course the kids ended up not eating the cereal. They say it's a strong pumpkin taste. Bought it at Kroger. First time on sale
Macinna M.
Thermopolis, WY
These are super good. They satisfy my craving for pumpkin spice cereal and are a good alternative to trader joes version as i dont live near a trader joes
Mindi S.
Libertyville, IL
I am a big fan of Cheerios, always have been, but these are not my fave. I guess I am not a big fan of pumpkin spice because it is overdone in my opinion.
Sara P.
Plymouth, PA
I love love love this cereal. I love when it's in season because they only have this for a limited time. Definitely buy several boxes of this every year.
Brandy Z.
Friendship, IN
These are so good!! You get the right amount of flavor, not to overpowering. My kids love eating them as a snack because it's not just plain old Cheerios
Lisa M.
Neenah, WI
Had try this product. Initial thoughts . . . I really like it however, I can see how this would potentially get sickening. For now, I'm enjoying it.
Denis R.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a big fan of pumpkin spice but this one is surprisingly good, I get it at rite aid it d Diane read even tho Diane read sick at pricing too expensive
Katherine R.
Santa Clarita , CA
It literally tastes like the Starbucks drink! When this came out, I would buy a lot of them will do so this fall. It tastes great with milk or by itself.
Katie A.
Mentor On Lk, OH
I loved this when I first tried it, but after a bowl or two it gets to be a little much. It tastes very good but I personally couldn't eat it regularly.
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
Not sure if I am considered "basic" now, but holy goodness.. this cereal tastes so good and makes me want to try even more pumpkin spice flavored things.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back