BY CHEERIOS #51 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Amy B.
Yulee, FL
Delicious, really refreshing new flavor. Almost reminds me of an apple cinnamon turnover actually. I like that is delicious and not loaded down with sugar.
Angela T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Cheerios they’re healthy choice for breakfast. The pumpkin flavor is my favorite. They have lite pumpkin flavor that not overbearing and enjoyable.
Ilse N.
Chanhassen , MN
Is this season of halloween this cheerios are perfect to breakfast and also to give to kids for a snack, this is the first time we tried and we are in love
Macinna M.
Thermopolis, WY
These are super good. They satisfy my craving for pumpkin spice cereal and are a good alternative to trader joes version as i dont live near a trader joes
Bethany D.
Slippery Rock, PA
I love a ton of different pumpkin spice flavored things, and when they mixed it with Cheerios, it was a dream come true! Two of my favorite things in one.
Mindi S.
Libertyville, IL
I am a big fan of Cheerios, always have been, but these are not my fave. I guess I am not a big fan of pumpkin spice because it is overdone in my opinion.
Garrett T.
Adamsville
I can't wait for these to be out again to purchase, I love fall of the year and just because they put out things like this, these are so yummy a must try!
Amy D.
Tulare
Smells like fall. Tastes like fall must me fall!! Love this cereal in the fall time it really makes Autumn. You know... autumn lol 10/10 would recommend!!
Cindy W.
Fort Gordon
These were ok not the best of course the kids ended up not eating the cereal. They say it's a strong pumpkin taste. Bought it at Kroger. First time on sale
Larisa v.
New York , NY
Pumpkin Spice Cheerios was so delicious. It tasted like pumpkin pie. I can get my cravings in without eating the actual pie. Great to have during the fall
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back