BY CHEERIOS

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
Not my favorite, but they're good. I was curious to try them, but not sure if I will get them again. If you really like pumpkin spice I would buy them though.
Addy V.
This flavor is the perfect fall flavor. Who doesn’t love pumpkin spice, perfect for breakfast or to have as a snack. Always have a little bag of Cheerios with
Anne L.
Jetersville
Flavor is ok, the cereal itself kinda seems harder than the normal Cheerios. Not sure if it is just pumpkin spice but it leaves a filmy residue in your mouth.
Nellie E.
Hagerstown
I really loved this great for this time of year not too sweet just right ! Kids will love them too!!i got this a few times used them up very quickly super good
Sam W.
Aston, PA
Bought a box at Target and loved them so much I had to hunt down 3 more boxes! Definitely a mostly cinnamon taste more than pumpkin but still delicious.
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
I am not super crazy about the flavor of these cheerios as much as I LOVE pumpkin spice. However my son loves eating them dry as a snack so that works for me.
Lisa M.
Thunder Bay
For Fall these are the flavor to have. Price is perfect the box size. With it being gluten free with lots of vitamins you can read, it's a brand you can trust.
Jenna B.
I love everything pumpkin spice, so when I saw this new flavor naturally I had to pick one up! I liked the cereal a lot, it was just the right amount of spice!
Jenn Z.
Harleysville, PA
To be honest, I’m not a fan of flavored Cheerios, but this one was perfect! Not too sugary, great flavor, and good price! Will definitely buy again next year!
Tiffany D.
Jacksonville, FL
These are so good. I can't wait until fall to roll around again so that I can get more of these cheerios! They arent overpowering with the flavor what do ever.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?