BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Tiffany D.
Jacksonville, FL
These are so good. I can't wait until fall to roll around again so that I can get more of these cheerios! They arent overpowering with the flavor what do ever.
Alexis N.
Pumpkin spice everything, and cereal is no exception. I loved this cereal the best out of the pumpkin spice flavored ones this Fall. Couldn’t get enough of it!
Anne L.
Jetersville
Flavor is ok, the cereal itself kinda seems harder than the normal Cheerios. Not sure if it is just pumpkin spice but it leaves a filmy residue in your mouth.
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
I am not super crazy about the flavor of these cheerios as much as I LOVE pumpkin spice. However my son loves eating them dry as a snack so that works for me.
Lisa M.
Thunder Bay
For Fall these are the flavor to have. Price is perfect the box size. With it being gluten free with lots of vitamins you can read, it's a brand you can trust.
Jenna B.
I love everything pumpkin spice, so when I saw this new flavor naturally I had to pick one up! I liked the cereal a lot, it was just the right amount of spice!
Nellie E.
Hagerstown
I really loved this great for this time of year not too sweet just right ! Kids will love them too!!i got this a few times used them up very quickly super good
Jill S.
Super yummy, and fun for the season, but can't do a whole bowl. I like to mix them in with something else like granola, on yogurt, or just snack on them dry.
Leah L.
Pittsburgh
i seen these and had to get the i usually love pumpkin everything but however i was sorta disappointed in these. they have to much of a nutmeg taste for me.
Kim N.
Union City
I Love Cheerios, but this limited edition pumpkin spice cereal is not one of my favorites, not sure how healthy it may be. But it was my first and last time.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back