BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Chrissy M.
Portsmouth, OH
I love these so much!! My favorite chips I've had so far. Not too greasy but not too dry, with a ton of flavor unlike most brands of chips. They're inexpensive too and can be bought virtually anywhere. They come in a ton of different size options as well.
Kelly B.
New Durham, NH
I'm normally a fan of anything pumpkin, but the amount of spice on these was way too much. I hoped the milk would mellow it, but it didn't.
Sarah B.
Raleigh, NC
Ob freaking sessed. These are the best pumpkin flavored ANYTHING you can buy. Perfect balance of spice and sweet and you get all of the pumpkin goodness for just 2.99 so more affordable than a PSL :) so so so yummy, my breakfast everyday this fall. Wish they werent seasonal!
Madison R.
Pound, VA
These are by far my FAVORITE type of cheerios! They are a great value and are large enough for a whole family. I got mine at Walmart I believe. It tastes wonderful and is perfect for the fall season.
Tiffany D.
Jacksonville, FL
These are so good. I can't wait until fall to roll around again so that I can get more of these cheerios! They arent overpowering with the flavor what do ever.
Jenn Z.
Harleysville, PA
To be honest, I’m not a fan of flavored Cheerios, but this one was perfect! Not too sugary, great flavor, and good price! Will definitely buy again next year!
Addy V.
This flavor is the perfect fall flavor. Who doesn’t love pumpkin spice, perfect for breakfast or to have as a snack. Always have a little bag of Cheerios with
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
Not my favorite, but they're good. I was curious to try them, but not sure if I will get them again. If you really like pumpkin spice I would buy them though.
Jessica A.
Escondido, CA
I hardly eat cereal but when I bought this one I was in love . Anything pumpkin spice is delicious. Very affordable and highly recommend to have every morning
Blayre T.
Yum yum yum. I love the flavor of these. So delicious. Perfect for breakfast or a to go snack. Not bad for you either!! Cheerios Pumpkin Spice Cereal
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back