BY CHEERIOS

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erin S.
Monmouth
Perfect for the holiday season. I know fall and all things pumpkin is just around the corner when I see this on the shelf. I like to mix it with regular Cheerios.
Taylor D.
Great seasonal item but super sweet. They didn't fill me up like I would like a breakfast cereal to do so. Cheerios Pumpkin Spice Cereal
Rachel L.
Love fall because all the pumpkin goodness comes out. These are my favorite! Personally I love them more without milk, I usually have it with some vanilla yogurt.
Erica F.
These cheerios are good I love them but the only thing I don't like is that they taste a lot like pumpkin spice which I a lot to me but I still love them so much
Bella H.
Topeka
Very delicious! Great for a morning meal! I would definitely recommend buying this because not only is it filling, but it is proven to be healthy for your heart!
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
Just in time for Halloween and Fall. These little Cheerios arw heaven. The taste of pumpkin with the Cheerios really makes for a great tasting cereal everyone can enjoy.
Machaella D.
Bonham, TX
My favorite fall snack! I even keep a ziplock bag of them on the go! So much better than eating candy! They are seriously so good! Only thing I don't like is they are just seasonal.
Mackenzie M.
They were good but very hard to get a hold of! I eat this all the time during the fall when in stock. The flavor is a true pumping spice and it's some what healthy for you.
DimeGreen G.
I personally have not tried these, but my aunt spoke on getting them for my nana... My nana loves anything pumpkin! She was in awe of taste! Recommend to pumpkin lovers!
Sarah P.
Clarksville , TN
I love pumpkin spice everything! It's an amazing addition to my addiction. If you like pumpkin spice you will definitely love cheerios with this amazingly great taste!
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?