BY CHEERIOS

• Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Ally R.
Indianapolis, IN
Terrible!!!! Bought once to give it a try and was very disappointed. I purchased it at Walmart, but the taste was so foul I didn't eat it. Will stick to original cheerios.
Ashley M.
I'm obsessed with pumpkin spice everything, and these cheerios are amazing. Perfect for fall time and they are a lot healthier than more common cereals like lucky charms!
Amy W.
The Pumpkin Spice cheerios were such a great idea by cheerios. The flavor is amazing, I only wish they came in a family sized box because we went threw them so quickly!
Stefani A.
Round Rock, TX
I’ll be sad when their limited time is up! Cheerios Pumpkin Spice is perfect for those fall mornings when you’re on the go and need to get out the door! A true winner!
Addy W.
Saginaw, MI
I LOVE THESE! Perfect for Fall, if you like pumpkin-flavored things. I eat them dry, with milk, over yogurt like granola, etc! Definitely recommend and would buy again.
Savannah M.
Canton, GA
Definitely recommend!! The pumpkin flavor is strong but not overwhelming! My favorite for fall, and I buy multiple boxes at a time because it's limited and sells out.
Breanna A.
I love pumpkin spice everything, but I was not a fan of these! I only bought them once and wouldn't buy them again. They tasted very gritty compared to other flavors.
Tiffany L.
Baltimore, MD
This is the perfect fall cereal and even smells great. Love to eat this for breakfast if just a handful as a snack. Always starts my day with that great fall feeling.
Mary A.
the pumpkin spice just didn't seem to fit the "Cherio" pallet. It had a weird aftertaste to me. Kids didn't like them at all. I'm sticking with the regular flavors.
louise c.
I enjoy cheerios, but I wasn’t a fan of this flavor. the texture was grainy and unpleasant. I actually returned a box after opening the first because I couldn’t expect my two year old to finish another box by himself.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?