BY CHEERIOS

• How to Get a VoxBox: 1. Download the Influenster app. It...1 Answers
  • Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
Erin G.
Saint Louis, MO
Every time I pour a bowl, I feel like it is Thanksgiving morning. I've stalked up for the whole season! Great addition to the Cheerio family to vary my mornings. Love the cinnamon flavor.
Ellie B.
This is one of my FAVORITE cereals ever.  It tastes so good & is also very good for you!  The pumpkin taste is very subtle, but it's definitely flavorful enough. Perfect for fall
Lauren B.
I love anything pumpkin spice ! Especially Honey Nut Cheerios ! They are so good ! I always buy multiple boxes so I won't run out ! I eat this a lot for breakfast ! They are well priced and so delicious !
Amelia W.
I love these cheerios! If you are a pumpkin spice fan these are perfect for you! They taste great, with milk or just plain. I would for sure recommend these to anyone who loves pumpkin spice!
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
If pumpkin pie and honey nut cheerios had a baby, this would be it. I prefer honey nut better, but these are still yummy. My husband and I had added trying this cereal to our fall bucket list.
Anthony R.
CAMPTON, NH
As a kid I loved cheerios and these are the best yet. Not to sweet not to spicy great breakfast overall all. Also they can be a great substitute for rice crispy treats, particularly if you add chocolate.
Tiffany v.
chester
my favorite during the fall season. these are even good without milk. my kids even eat them. bought at food lion. only place i've seen them. only during fall season is where i find them
Alexis G.
San Jose, CA
I gave in to the pumpkin spice craze and bought this flavor. As excited as I was, this flavor was a bit too exotic for me. The flavor was a bit too overwhelming and sweet but it still had that great cheerios flavor.
Hailey T.
Syracuse, NY
Amazing cereal. Cheerios is definitely a good cereal off the bat, but as soon as they twisted is with the delicious and classic pumpkin spice I fell in love. Oats adds a great crunch. Perfect and seasonal taste!
Elaine B.
I thought that these would be something different and delicious. Well I was very disappointed in this flavor. They were very unusual. They had to much pumpkin spice on them which made them really hard to want to eat them. I will not be buying these again.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?