BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Is the pumpkin overpowering? 3 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
celeste w.
I love this flavor it is good and it is healthy food choice i eat this whenever it comes out in the stores and it taste good and i taste like pumpkin and i bought this at walmart ehike shopping and i would recommend this to anyone who likes cheerios.
alexandra s.
Wauwatosa, WI
I was worried these would be a cereal that only tastes good when dry but wss happily wrong. They srent overly pumpkin or spicey but add some flavor to ypur morning cheerios. Just enough pumpkin to keep your taste buds haply. Kids lvoe them too!
Ashley R.
Fayetteville, AR
I was really excited about this, but the taste was way too much nutmeg for me. They were not sweet enough. If you're craving the same pumpkin spice flavor that is common now a days, do not look for it here.
Cindy C.
elyria, OH
I absolutely love the cereal the pumpkin spice flavor is so good I'm so sad that it is only a limited edition but it's definitely worth the buy. It taste kinda like A pumpkin spice latte which is so yummy I definitely suggest you buying this
Zenobia R.
Casper, WY
Love the flavor of these. Great balance of pumpkin and spice. The only down side is you have to eat them fast before the flavor comes off in the milk. Of course the milk made great creamer for my coffee😁
Krystal M.
Dallas, NC
This is my FAVORITE cereal. I look forward to fall because all of the yummy pumpkin flavored things. A box never last very long in my home. The best part of the milk once all of the cereal is gone. It has the right amount of sweetness.
Megs W.
One of the best flavors of cereal I've ever tried. I love how healthy this cereal is, making it one of my favorite ways to start the day. I even eat this without milk and add peanut butter on the side. I would eat this all year round.
Heather K.
I'm a huge pumpkin spice fan, but I don't believe it should be a flavor for some food/drinks...and this is one of them. I bought these thinking they would be really good but omg they are TERRIBLE! Do not recommend. The flavor was sooo bad.
Amanda W.
Tulsa, OK
Love the pumpkin spice cheerios! It was a favorite for my family this fall. We would eat them plain or with milk. We also used them in a pumpkin spice Chex mix and made treat bars using these and pumpkin spice marshmallows. I hope this flavor returns again!
Michelle F.
Cumberland
I love Cheerios and I absolutely love pumpkin. Unfortunately, this product did not quite meet my flavor hopes and dreams. They taste more like maple than they do Pumpkin. I hope Cheerios goes back to the flavor drawing board.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back