BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Julia 🎀.
Wilmington, DE
YUM.  Perfect for the fall, and fulfills all my pumpkin loving delights.  It doesn't hurt that it's healthy and the kids love it too.  I picked up my box from Acme Markets, and will be getting another soon!   A great wholesome breakfast for the whole family.
Holly B.
Castle Rock, CO
Yum, I look forward to the release of these every fall! Sadly the only place I can find them is in Target stores, I'm hoping one day I'll be able to get them anywhere I shop. They're just like the standard Cheerios you grew up loving but with a subtle pumpkin spice flavor, they're absolutely amazing!
Tammy G.
Can I give this a million stars!? :) It's perfect in every way! Just the right amount of spices and flavor. I have it for breakfast and usually an evening snack. Add milk and a banana and you have a healthy delicious breakfast or treat! Can Fall season just stay forever? :)
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
For anyone who is a pumpkin lover or pumpkin spice addict, these are a must buy!!!! A little odd at first, but the cinnamon and pumpkin really shine through. They stay nice and crunchy too, don't get soggy too fast. Gonna buy myself another box before they go out of season!!!
Michaela B.
Dolgeville, NY
Yuck! I did not like this cereal at all. The flavor was too strong and it didn't taste right to me. I thought I was going to love it but I hated it. I bought it once and I won't buy it again. I really wished it tasted better :(
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
These were interesting. I could only eat a bowl maybe once a year just because. They are way too sweet and artificial tasting. It feels chemically more than breakfast. I wouldn't recommend this to friends
Evelyn L.
Tucson, AZ
These are really good! I tried these when it was fall and near Halloween. You can really taste the spice within! It's great with almond milk. Only thing is that it can get a little overwhelming after a while. Great to try and buy once in a while but not all the time.
Erin O.
Pumpkin spice everything is so good, and Cheerios nailed it with this product. I love having my Pumpkin spice cheerios in the morning in the fall. Though it is limited edition, so don't hesitate on buying because it will be gone before you know it!
Amy N.
Vancouver, WA
I wasn't sure about get this after being one of the people who got a box of honey nut cheerios that wasn't gluten free last year. I was surprised that it tasted good and I didn't get sick this time! It was nice having a fun cereal and not get sick.
celeste w.
I love this flavor it is good and it is healthy food choice i eat this whenever it comes out in the stores and it taste good and i taste like pumpkin and i bought this at walmart ehike shopping and i would recommend this to anyone who likes cheerios.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back