BY CHEERIOS

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mally M.
Hamburg
I'm an avid lover of pumpkin spice flavored anything. This cereal is one of the best pumpkin spice things I've ever tried. Not too sweet and a perfect amount of spice, I would buy these all year round if I could
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
The pumpkin spice Cheerios are amazing! I love the Fall for when this special addition comes out. This cereal is good with or without milk. I really like it; it can be hard to find. I recommend everyone trying it.
Meghan T.
This truly taste like pumpkin spice. 10/10 recommend to anyone that’s crazy about fall and pumpkin spice like me! Also a big fan of Cheerios. I was very impressed and it wasn’t too pricey. So go get yours now!!!!
Ally R.
Springfield, IL
If you’re looking for a seasonal cinnamon-strong flavored cereal, this is the one for you. It was not my personal favorite, although it’s possible I just don’t like Pumpkin Spice flavor in general—because I do love Cheerios :)
Rebecca H.
Toledo, OH
This is your basic white girls favorite cereal! Full of pumpkin spice and everything nice! Flavor with every bite. A good flavor that's long lasting to start your day off the right way! I would definitely recommend to other basic gals like me. :)
Melissa V.
Greenville , SC
I hate pumpkin spice, why I decided to try these, I don't know. But I'm so glad I did! This is my favorite festive cereal! If you like pumpkin spice or not, these Cheerios are worth a try! You won't be disappointed!
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I saw these on my last grocery run and had to try them, I’m so glad I did! They taste so good and aren’t overwhelming with pumpkin flavor. Even my toddler loves them and he’s pretty picky. If you see them definitely give them a shot!
Jamie H.
Colorado Springs, CO
I am a lover of all things pumpkin spice, but I could not stand this cereal. I love pumpkin and I love Cheerios but they should not be together. Way to sweet and none of the 'spice'.
Emily M.
Warren, MI
I love anything pumpkin flavored so I was so excited when I saw these. I bought about 6 boxes last year and finished them in less than a month. They're so good and I will definitely be buying more this fall
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
These are soooo good! I love that they're not sweetened, they just have the added pumpkin flavors. It isn't too pumpkin tasting and it is perfect for mornings or when dessert! I buy this every year in the fall! Excited for it to return again
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?