BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Anna T.
Corona, NY
I love this cereal. I found this at the local supermarket for like $3 and it's so good. They only had it for the month of October so I was really upset. Beyond that my family and friends loved it. It's so satisfying.
Stacey R.
Ceres, CA
Omg !!!! If you haven't tried this limited edition cereal !! You must get your hands on it because it's so good. Unfortunately it is limited edition and it's only sold during the fall. However, it might be sold online. It smells really good and has a nice pumpkin spice taste. I can't wait for the fall time it's my favorite during that time :) I recommend!!
Kristi V.
OMG I am addicted to this cereal. It is so good. It isn't too over powering with pumpkin pie taste but you can definitely taste the pumpkin pie spices.. I make pumpkin pie marshmallows squares with this and use pumpkin pie flavored marshmallows. So good
Alexis B.
Bangor, PA
Now I love pumpkin muffins and things like that. I can't stand pumpkin pie. I can't eat a lot of pumpkin spice things, although I want to, because the spices are usually too strong for me, which is why I hate pumpkin pie. So I was hesitant about this. Thankfully the spice wasn't too overpowering! It tastes wonderful! Cheerios once again did not disappoint.
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
I love anything Pumpkin spice flavored: and when I saw this cereal in the store, I simply could not resist buying it. This cereal is really good and I like that it comes in a rather large size. This is especially beneficial for those who are trying to save money on their groceries, as it means multiple breakfast meals for your family in just one box.
Kenya E.
My kids love Cheerios! It's a regular in our house. We buy it every week. When fall comes around we will be purchasing the pumpkin spice again as well. My kids said they only wish the flavor last while they are eating them. Of course with milk the flavor gets mellowed out a bit. Still a fav in our house! We would definitely recommend them!
Melissa R.
Newman, Ga
I am a huge PUMPKIN fan! I tried these and fell in love. My granddaughter loves these for her snack in the afternoon. They are so good I bought extra boxes and gave them to my friend to try! I have 6 boxes of these in my pantry bcaude they are limited edition! I will stock up more before they disappear! These are amazing!
Katelyn V.
Pflugerville, TX
I love these! I saw them at HEB and had to get them! It's not too heavy on the pumpkin spice, which I like because I like my milk to stay as 'pure' as possible. If that makes sense. These would be great to make rice crispies with!
Kady E.
Really disappointed in the Pumpkin Spice Cheerios. I looked for these as soon as I heard they were out. I am a pumpkin spice lover! I really wanted to like these, but there was just something that was off for me. 😢
Jenn P.
Light on the pumpkin and cloves, but a little heavier on the cinnamon and nutmeg (but not unpleasantly so). I didn't really get any pumpkin till I drank the leftover milk, which had a light pumpkin pie taste. While it wasn't quite what I expected, it's still very good. Definitely recommend to pumpkin spice lovers.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back