BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Is the pumpkin overpowering? 3 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Berry
I like them :D pumpkin spice is really delicious in this one (it can be a miss depending on where they put it). Anyway! It's yummy! It's nice to have for breakfast and something to look forward to every October
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Sometimes pumpkin flavored everything gets a little old, and some foods disappoint. This was spot on with the pumpkin flavor. The best part of the whole thing was the leftover milk with the pumpkin spice flavor in it! Delicious! I was a first time customer, but this is a product that I will for sure buy again. They nailed it on this pumpkin spice product! Great flavor. Perfect!
Ashlie M.
River Edge, NJ
I love everything pumpkin and these cheerios are perfect for pumpkin season. I like them dry and with milk either way they taste good. I just don't like that these are harder to find versus other cheerios
OMAR G.
Houston
This was a great surprise! I didn't expect to enjoy this limited edition cereal, but I was pleasantly surprised! It has a great pumpkin spice flavor but it's not overpowering.
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
I was super excited to try these cheerios, I mean who doesn't love pumpkin spice. I got them home, took a handful out of the box and tossed them in my mouth, I was shocked. Not what I expected at all. They were bitter and tasted mostly like cloves. I wanted to give them another shot with milk to see if it made the flavor lighter. .. not at all. Huge disappointment.
Stephanie C.
Royal Oak, MI
One of my favorite fall cereals! It's a bowl full of fall flavors! Not too much pumpkin flavor or too much spice flavoring. It's a great balance that gives you the satisfying taste of fall!
Brianna D.
Coventry Twp, OH
Only place I could find these at were at Walmart! But I wish they offered these yearend. They are not sweet or overly pumpkin-y like many other seasonal cereals are, thats why I like them so much. The cons are that I could only find the big giant box of them and they got stale fast. Other than that, these are the bomb.
Morgan M.
Anderson, SC
These Cheerios made me so happy when I saw them at Target this past fall. I love most pumpkin things and this did not disappoint. Mixing with milk in cereal made the flavor even better!
Amanda S.
I was so excited to try another item that the pumpkin spice fad took over. But after trying them yes they were good. I wasn't very impressed with them. They left a little of a weird after taste in my mouth. To me they didn't really taste much like any pumpkin spice item I have ever tried....
Ann J.
This is a must have during Halloween season. Now it is hard to find in stores like other pumpkin products they sell out fast usually. so if you are a pumpkin lover go for it
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back