BY CHEERIOS

• Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megs W.
One of the best flavors of cereal I've ever tried. I love how healthy this cereal is, making it one of my favorite ways to start the day. I even eat this without milk and add peanut butter on the side. I would eat this all year round.
Kate W.
League City, TX
Pumpkin Spice Cheerios are a perfect pairing of the Cheerios that I grew up with and a flavor trend that is based on a great idea. Although you’d expect most things “pumpkin spice” to be expensive, Pumpkin Spice Cheerios are still affordable enough to become a morning routine.
Krystal M.
Dallas, NC
This is my FAVORITE cereal. I look forward to fall because all of the yummy pumpkin flavored things. A box never last very long in my home. The best part of the milk once all of the cereal is gone. It has the right amount of sweetness.
Cindy S.
Castroville, CA
For my tastebuds, this was not all that great. It had a strong flavour, which I realized was the cinnamon and nutmeg. Eventually the flavour goes to the milk. I tried to like it but I guess I'm not into sweet cereals. I'll stick to regular Cheerios and stick to cookies, bread or pie for that pumpkin fix.
Katy P.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Just like anyone else, I love Pumpkin Spice flavored everything. I am a repeat customer to Pumpkin Spice Cheerios and I buy them every year. They have that rich flavor that makes you want to eat the whole box, with or without milk!
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
We bought these for the excitement of our 3 kids, but unfortunately none of them have been willing to have a second try with the flavor. I thought they had a pretty spot-on pumpkin spice flavor, but they were a bit too sweet for me!
Wendy B.
Randleman
I love Pumpkin Spice...so when I saw Pumpkin Spice Cheerios...I just had to try them!...I absolutely loved them...just the right amount of pumpkin spice...not too overpowering!...I love them in milk...and also right out of the box!!
Anna H.
Raleigh, NC
I am a pumpkin spice fanatic so of course I had to try these Cheerios! Their pumpkin spice flavor is perfect! These a healthy choice for your morning. This is the first time I tried them and I will definitely be repurchasing!
Michelle F.
Cumberland
I love Cheerios and I absolutely love pumpkin. Unfortunately, this product did not quite meet my flavor hopes and dreams. They taste more like maple than they do Pumpkin. I hope Cheerios goes back to the flavor drawing board.
Gayan B.
Arleta, CA
Just purchased a week ago and have been eating everyday since. Great pumpkin spice flavor. Doesn't feel artificial like other snacks. I enjoy snacking on it at times and giving it to my toddler. I will be buying this all season!
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?