BY CHEERIOS

• Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
I'm a pumpkin feen and these are DELICIOUS. They are not overpowering and leave a great after taste in the left over milk. For all the pumpkin lovers these are for you! They aren't badly priced and can be found at your local shopping stores
Destiny J.
Mims, FL
Yummy yummy yummy. I got a lot of these recently couponing at publix and they were free this way so figured I would give t a try. They are tasty and not overwhelming like I thought they would be. Definitely would buy again
Cindy C.
elyria, OH
I absolutely love the cereal the pumpkin spice flavor is so good I'm so sad that it is only a limited edition but it's definitely worth the buy. It taste kinda like A pumpkin spice latte which is so yummy I definitely suggest you buying this
Zenobia R.
Casper, WY
Love the flavor of these. Great balance of pumpkin and spice. The only down side is you have to eat them fast before the flavor comes off in the milk. Of course the milk made great creamer for my coffee😁
Krystal M.
Dallas, NC
This is my FAVORITE cereal. I look forward to fall because all of the yummy pumpkin flavored things. A box never last very long in my home. The best part of the milk once all of the cereal is gone. It has the right amount of sweetness.
Alyssa W.
Antioch, TN
I just recently purchased these because my local ALDI did not have my Honey Nut Cheerios in stock, pleasantly surprised by them! I am not one to buy into the whole pumpkin spice everything craze, so this was an iffy purchase for me to begin with, definitely would buy again!
Megs W.
One of the best flavors of cereal I've ever tried. I love how healthy this cereal is, making it one of my favorite ways to start the day. I even eat this without milk and add peanut butter on the side. I would eat this all year round.
Kate W.
League City, TX
Pumpkin Spice Cheerios are a perfect pairing of the Cheerios that I grew up with and a flavor trend that is based on a great idea. Although you’d expect most things “pumpkin spice” to be expensive, Pumpkin Spice Cheerios are still affordable enough to become a morning routine.
Heather K.
Cedar Creek, TX
I'm a huge pumpkin spice fan, but I don't believe it should be a flavor for some food/drinks...and this is one of them. I bought these thinking they would be really good but omg they are TERRIBLE! Do not recommend. The flavor was sooo bad.
Cindy S.
Castroville, CA
For my tastebuds, this was not all that great. It had a strong flavour, which I realized was the cinnamon and nutmeg. Eventually the flavour goes to the milk. I tried to like it but I guess I'm not into sweet cereals. I'll stick to regular Cheerios and stick to cookies, bread or pie for that pumpkin fix.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?