BY CHEERIOS

• Is the pumpkin overpowering? 3 Answers
  • How to Get a VoxBox: 1. Download the Influenster app. It...1 Answers
  • Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
jackie k.
These cheerios are to die for. I cannot argue with any of the reviews below. These cheerios make me break my rule of only eating pumpkin spice products during the fall. I have stocked up on this cereal and I totally recommend, actually insist that you do too!
Jessica D.
orosi, ca
I love this cereal it's so good I love pumpkin and if you love pumpkin or pumpkin spice you will enjoy it and I got it at a good deal I got it for 99¢ at winco and it's healthy and it's a good snack in the go if u have no time to sit down and eat it with milk
Samantha C.
Fall River, MA
My kids and husband love cereal.... I always try to pick up the new latest kinds. I picked this one up last week and they loved it. fair price, same price as all the other cereals. I think it was like $2.50 for a box and in my opinion thats really affordable. plus they taste good
Kelsie A.
Pumpkin slice cheerios, I love These! It's a great fall treat and my kids love them. Every cheerios is great but the pumpkin spice cheerios are amazing for fall and for baking. Made with whole grains and guilt free when I eat them and give them to my family.
Sondra C.
Long Beach
These need to be available year round!!  I love these so much. The pumpkin flavor is definitely there but it’s not overwhelming. It’s a lighter pumpkin flavor with some cinnamon thrown in for good measure. So good I eat them right out of the box without milk.
Logan E.
Lake Mary, FL
Although these are very delicious, I was expecting a more pungent pumpkin flavor out of this cereal. Overall there is a nice hint of pumpkin and it is more healthy than eating cocoa pebbles every morning. I would not buy this again but it was a good little addition to fall
Sweet B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I tried these last year when they came out and I was in heaven. I'm very basic and a huge lover of almost all things pumpkin spice. These don't have that weirdly fake taste to them at all and are perfect for that pumpkin craving first thing in the morning.
Cj S.
I've boughten so many boxes of the pumpkin spice cheerios they are so full of flavor without the guilt of a pumpkin pie or pumpkin spice latte. I will be buying more before the season is over! Highly recommend if you are into anything pumpkin spice.
Niki T.
White Lake, MI
My daughter saw these in the store and couldn't wait to try them!! She usually choose Cheerios as her cereal and likes to try the different flavors. Honey nut is her go-to, but with Pumpkin-everything out at this time of year, she wanted to taste these.
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
I am in love with this cereal! I want to buy the whole store out just to have some when the fall season goes away. It tastes just like pumpkin spice and gives your milk such a great pumpkin spice flavor. One of my current favorits I am literally in love.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?