BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Anita M.
Houston
I tried this and it was just okay. I love the Honey Nut flavor. I eat a bowl everyday for breakfast. I am hoping that it will help with my cholesterol. It is the best quick breakfast.
Dana B.
Fargo
I'm basic as all heck and love everything pumpkin so I just had to try these. One word- DELICIOUS. Cheerios are a classic and pumpkin is life so, really, there's no way to go wrong!
Kelsey L.
Stoughton
I really liked these cherrios! So good with the pumpkin spice flavor. Perfect for fall weather. They were super good when making them with marshmallows for a special cereal treat! Will be buying these again!!
Ella S.
Oklahoma City
Personally I don’t like Pumpkin anything, but my mom bought these and honestly they were SOOO GOOD! I definitely recommend this to others. It has such a unique taste and honestly I will buy this product again.
Miranda C.
Thurman
I have a gluten intolerance so it's often hard to find breakfast foods that taste good. These are amazing!! I eat them for breakfast and even sometimes by themselves for a snack.
Kate C.
Brooklyn
I really enjoyed these limited edition Cheerios. I have tried a lot of pumpkin spice flavored products, and these Cheerios are not too overpowering. They are pleasant with milk and in a cereal krispy bar!
zaidee 💌.
Owasso
all jokes aside this is my all time favorite cereal (ok 2nd fave) & im pretty upset they only had it from sept-nov. it’s so good & i only ever got one box so someone please hmu !
Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
White girl heaven. A little more pumpkin spice than i had bargained for but still great. Im normally a milk drinking after but couldn't drink this one just a tad too much for me
Katelyn G.
I love plain Cheerios with a little bit of sugar. I bought my box from Walmart. I'm a repeating customer. I always will be. I eat this about 3 times a week. I suggest buying it.
Laura S.
Madison
Fall is in the air! I love anything Pumpkin Spice flavored (I love a good Pumpkin Spice Latte) these are a great snack to keep in a baggie. Amazing flavor! Very sweet. I'm defiantly buying more of these!
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back